This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.

It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) only once as a primary applicant.

The visa has two streams:

  • Graduate Work stream
  • Post-Study Work stream

If you are applying as the main applicant, you and anybody else covered by the application must be in Australia when this visa is applied and decided.

quick contact form

Kamaljeet Singh

Kamaljeet Singh

06 Jun 2019

Very well supported by the staff and shared each and every information regarding my visa application, very thankful to Mona mam for her guidance. Got my student visa within 10 days. Thanks to the staff for such an impressive file work. Also want to recommend to the students if they want to apply for their study visa. Th@nkyou

Surjit Kaur

Surjit Kaur

23 May 2019

I have been granted tourist visa through Asia Pacific. I am very happy, Jyoti mam made efforts on my file. Thank you so much 😊



This stream is available to international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is valid for 18 months from the date of grant.

Visa applicants who have completed trade qualification in Australia and are working in their nominated occupation can proceed with TRA – Job Ready Program to obtain a full skill assessment during 18 months.

Other Graduates can either complete a Professional Year or gain relevant one year of work experience to apply for skill assessment with relevant authority.


This is for international students who graduate with a higher educational degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the visa applicant’s qualification.

  • 2 years: Completion of Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's with Honors, Master's by Coursework or Master's (Extended)
  • 3 years: Master's by Research
  • 4 years: Doctorate