Temporary Work (skilled) 457
This visa program is commonly used program for employers to sponsor qualified and experienced overseas workers to work in Australia for limited period of time.
- Applicant must be sponsored by an employer. Upon grant of the corresponding subclass 457 visa, the employee is limited to employment with their sponsor only (i.e. cannot work for any other company).
- Applicant must be nominated to work in an approved occupation on the Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL) or Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL).
- Applicant must have skills, qualifications, experience and an employment background which are relevant to the position being nominated by the Australian employer.
- Applicant must have a full time offer of employment from a sponsor. The sponsor may be an Australian business or a non-Australian business seeking to set up and operating base in Australia.
- Applicant must meet the English language requirements (unless an eligible waiver can be applied for. IELTS score 5 overall not less than 4.5 in each module (or equivalent).
- Applicant must be eligible to hold a license or registration for the position (if required).
- Applicant must be paid market salary rates for the nominated position.
To become a sponsor, you must be able to show that your business
- is a lawfully operating business.
- meets training requirements (Australian businesses only).
- agrees to the number of subclass 457 workers to be nominated.
- have no relevant adverse information against your business.
- Australian businesses must also demonstrate their commitment to employing local labour as well as non-discriminatory recruitment practices.
The holders of this visa can avail the following benefits:
- work in Australia for up to four years
- bring your family to work or study in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia as often as you want
Our clients receive the highest possible rate of success from our years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Australian Work Visas.
As your Registered Migration Agent we provide:
- A fair and honest eligibility assessment
- Advice for your individual circumstances
- Strategic immigration planning
- Latest policy and legislative advice
- Detailed costs and expenses
- Advice on required documents
- Forms and paperwork assistance
- Prepare and lodge your application
- Critical date and deadline monitoring
- Liaise with the Department of Immigration
- Keep you up to date with your application
- Guidance with policy requirements
- Support with sponsorship obligations
- Prepare and lodge sponsor application
- Assist with training benchmarks
- Compliance Monitoring
- Critical date monitoring
At Asia Pacific Group, our global experts will ensure that everything right from your Visa application to paperwork is completely taken care of while you are looking forward to take care of your loved ones.
To give a head start to your career, get in touch with us today!
Please Fill Details, We’ll get Back Soon !