Obtaining A Guardian Visa – Subclass 590
Be under the care of your loved ones while studying in Australia
It feels great to be there for your loved ones when they need your care and support. The Guardian Visa – Subclass 590 lets a person, parent or guardian reside in Australia for the purpose of providing care and support for a Student Visa holder studying in Australia. There can only be one Student Guardian Visa holder for a Student Visa holder. The Student Guardian Visa is temporary and is issued only in the following cases:
- If the Student Visa holder is younger than 18 years needs care and support.
- If for exceptional reasons, a Student Visa holder requires care and support.
- If the student is an eligible Citizen of New Zealand.
Holder of Guardian Visa- Subclass 590 can:
- Stay in Australia for as long as the student stays or up until the student turns 18 years of age.
- Study an English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) for less than 20 hours per week.
- Study another course for up to three months.
This visa does not generally allow you to work.
- A guardian must 21 year old and should have custody of a student or should be in a relation with student. Besides one must have a written authority letter by custody holder of a student
- Allow bringing family member only less than 6 year age except under certain circumstances and must meet the same health requirements as guardian.
- Should be capable to afford accommodation, general welfare and other basic necessities of the student.
- Must meet the health and character requirements.
- Not owe any money to the Australian government or have arranged to repay any money owed
- only stay in Australia temporarily
- Must show evidence of financial capacity by submitting the evidence of funds.
At Asia Pacific Group, our global experts will ensure that everything right from your Visa application to paperwork is completely taken care of while you are looking forward to take care of your loved ones.
To give a head start to your career, get in touch with us today!
Please Fill Details, We’ll get Back Soon !