• CHN

  • VNM

  • PHL

  • BGD

  • PAK

Mel +61 3 9650 0569
Syd +61 2 9264 5296

Mar 03 2017

Good News for Vietnamese People – Working Holiday Visa

Working holiday VISA coming soon to the people of Vietnam

With the talks spreading already between the Australian Government and Vietnamese Government of having a work and holiday visa arrangement between both countries that never had an agreement before of any such type. Now the department of immigration and border protection and Vietnam Government have teamed up to introduce a work and holiday (subclass 462) visa that would enable 200 young Vietnamese citizens with the proper skills and experience a working holiday in Australia. Which would increase the opportunities for young adults between the age of 18 and 30 to work and study for a year.

How could we help?

  • We could advise on the VISA that may suit you best
  • Help you fill in the application and submit it
  • Help you in the submission of your application
  • Communicate with the department on your behalf
  • Provide you with immigration assistance
  • Provide you with a form (956) of providing immigration assistance

Our consultancy can help you get across overseas to experience a new culture while being able to assist you with living, studying while on a Work and Holiday Visa. This is a great opportunity for you young people to delve in for the first time ever. We are as well as on the website of a registered MARA website that would increase the chances of you being in Australia in no time.

What do we need for the first working holiday Visa?

  • You must be at least 18 and between 31 years of age
  • Don’t have any dependent children with you during your time in Australia
  • Have a valid passport
  • Health assessment certificate and character certificate
  • And police certificates
  • Educational certificates
  • birth certificate
  • you must be able to speak in English as a compulsion
  • you must be outside Australia when you consult us for application


For the second working holiday Visa:

You must be in Australia when the Visa is granted if you apply outside of Australia you must be outside Australia. Our consultants could help you with the second application as well if you face any kind of difficulties during the process.


To know more details on the Working and Holiday VISA get in touch with us.